Last updated: July 01, 2020
Thank you for shopping at m3technology.net operated by M3 Technology, Inc.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our
policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in
singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity
on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers
to M3 Technology, Inc., 1900 E. Golf Rd. Suite 950-C Schaumburg Il 60173.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to M3 Technology, accessible from www.m3technology.net
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods
or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of
a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.m3technology.net/contact/
- By phone number: (847) 890-1746
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned
Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not
incur any fees for such reimbursement.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate
rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene
reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with
- For Subscription Plans (Annual or other Unlimited Service Plan time periods), refund requests
will be honored within the first 30 days of the subscription. Post 30 days, if M3 Technology has
successfully resolved one or more cases, the Subscription Plan fees may not be fully refundable.
For Single-Incident Plans, Unused Single-Incident Plans must be used within 30 days of
purchase. No refunds will be issued for unused Single-Incident Plans after 30 days. A used
Single-Incident Plan is eligible for refund if the issue/incident cannot be resolved by our
technicians. In this case, refund requests must be made within 7 days of the last interaction with
a technician. If a refund request is not received within 7 days, the Single-Incident Plan will not be
honored for a future issue/incident. For any refund related queries, Call us on our 24×7 toll free
number (847) 890-1746 or write to us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return
conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded.
This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the
Goods at the following address:
1900 E. Golf Rd. Suite 950-C Schaumburg Il 60173.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We
recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without
actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll
receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift
certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to
themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: